Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26637] Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.
- From: Chia-Wei Wang <chiawei at engin.umich.edu>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:36:15 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to get familiar with MathLink, especially calling
Mathematica from a C code. So I copy the example file from Todd Gayley's
"A MathLink Tutorial" at Chapter 2. But the manual does not say how to
compilie that code and excute it. I am using Sun Unix System. Could
someone tell me what is the procedure to make that code work? Thank you
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting complex points
Previous by thread:
Re: calling function in a DLL from Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.