Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg26637] Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.
  • From: Chia-Wei Wang <chiawei at>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:36:15 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

   I am trying to get familiar with MathLink, especially calling
Mathematica from a C code. So I copy the example file from Todd Gayley's
"A MathLink Tutorial" at Chapter 2. But the manual does not say how to
compilie that code and excute it. I am using Sun Unix System. Could
someone tell me what is the procedure to make that code work? Thank you
very much.

With Regards