Re: Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26673] Re: Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:47:24 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, compile so that the MathLink include files and librarys are found cc -o mytest -I/usr/local/mathematica/AddOns/MathLink/Solaris/DevelopmentKits/CompilerAdditions \ mytest.c -L/usr/local/mathematica/AddOns/MathLink/Solaris/DevelopmentKits/CompilerAddition -lML \ -lsocket -lnsl and run mytest Is it so complicated ? Regards Jens Chia-Wei Wang wrote: > > Hi, > I am trying to get familiar with MathLink, especially calling > Mathematica from a C code. So I copy the example file from Todd Gayley's > "A MathLink Tutorial" at Chapter 2. But the manual does not say how to > compilie that code and excute it. I am using Sun Unix System. Could > someone tell me what is the procedure to make that code work? Thank you > very much. > > With Regards > Chiawei > > ________________________________________________________________________