Re: Calling Mathematica-4.0 from C Code.

Hi,

compile so that the MathLink include files and librarys are found

cc -o mytest
-I/usr/local/mathematica/AddOns/MathLink/Solaris/DevelopmentKits/CompilerAdditions
\
  mytest.c
-L/usr/local/mathematica/AddOns/MathLink/Solaris/DevelopmentKits/CompilerAddition
-lML \ -lsocket -lnsl

and run

mytest

Is it so complicated ?