- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26687] Question?
- From: "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at glue.umd.edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:47:35 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Maryland College Park
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any way to define a character which contains a superscript or
subscript as one variable?
Super or subscript are just labels, not variable..
University of Maryland
Department of Physics
College Park, MD 20742
Tel : 301-405-6092 (Office)
Email : jonghee at glue.umd.edu
Prev by Date:
Finding what is in a package
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Finding what is in a package
Next by thread: