- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26687] Question?
- From: "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at glue.umd.edu>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:47:35 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Maryland College Park
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any way to define a character which contains a superscript or subscript as one variable? Super or subscript are just labels, not variable.. -- Jonghee Lee University of Maryland Department of Physics Gravitation Experiment College Park, MD 20742 Tel : 301-405-6092 (Office) 301-405-6093 (Lab) Email : jonghee at glue.umd.edu