- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26661] J/Link
- From: Edd klemens <morlan14 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:47:16 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i want to send the contents of an array variable in VB
to Mathematica by using something like the following
link.evaluateToOutputForm("Plus[" & ArrayVariable &
"," & 2 & "]", 0)
but it did not work unless i send it piece by piece
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Q: Factor with Polynominals?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: