Fonts in graphics

I would like to specify a particular font in a Text expression within
a graphic. The call looks something like:

Text[StyleForm["VISION", FontWeight -> "Bold", FontFamily -> "Apple
Chancery", FontSize -> 48] , {0, .5}, {-1, 0}]

Given a font on the Apple Mac like "Apple Chancery" (as it is named
in the Fomat->Font menu), how do I specify that font? It doesn't work
as written above. I get some generic font.

Regards,
Andrew

PS: I have rtfm.

-Andrew