20 variations on Pascal's Triangle
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26691] 20 variations on Pascal's Triangle
- From: "Ed Pegg Jr" <ed at mathpuzzle.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:47:38 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I recently had a spot of difficulty constructing a function, but figured it
out after looking at the long list of examples for the factorial function.
I thought the same sort of thing might be instructive for Pascal's Triangle.
I'll post the list at my site, once it has been compiled.
So... what programming methods can be used to make Pascal's Triangle in
--Ed Pegg Jr, www.mathpuzzle.com
Prev by Date:
Q: Factor with Polynominals?
Next by Date:
Fonts in graphics
Previous by thread:
Re: Q: Factor with Polynominals?
Next by thread:
Re: 20 variations on Pascal's Triangle