20 variations on Pascal's Triangle

I recently had a spot of difficulty constructing a function, but figured it
out after looking at the long list of examples for the factorial function.

I thought the same sort of thing might be instructive for Pascal's Triangle.
I'll post the list at my site, once it has been compiled.

So... what programming methods can be used to make Pascal's Triangle in
Mathematica?

--Ed Pegg Jr, www.mathpuzzle.com