  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26717] The value of a partial derivative
  • From: "Anastasius Moumtzoglou" <anas1 at hol.gr>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:57:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have derived the partial derivative of an expression and I would like
to give values to the parameters in order to get a value for the partial
derivative. Is there a way I could do it using Mathematica 3.0?

Anastasius Moumtzoglou
1) Educational & Tecnological Institutions,
Department of Health Services Management
2) National School of Public Health,
Department of Health Services Management
3) "P. & A. Kyriakou" Children's Hospital
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/moumtzoglou/
Email:anas1 at hol.gr