Using Needs[] and Nodal

I am just starting with mathematica. I got this book, "Applied Electronic
Engineering with Mathematica" and it came with a demo version of the Nodal
software. I put the nodal .m files into //Mathematica
4/Addons/StandardPackages/Nodal/ but when I enter
Needs["Nodal`","NodalDem.m"];
as is recommended by the book, I get
Get::"noopen": "Cannot open \!\(\"NodalDem.m\"\)."
Needs::"nocont": "Context \!\(\"Nodal`\"\) was not created when Needs was \
evaluated."
Can someone tell me how to load in this package to use?

Adam