- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26712] Re: Question?
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:57:16 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the HelpBrowser, click on the Add-ons button and go to Notation
The Notation Package deals with this sort of thing.
Mathematica Training and Consulting
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565
"Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at glue.umd.edu> wrote in message
news:943eml$cov at smc.vnet.net...
> Is there any way to define a character which contains a superscript or
> subscript as one variable?
> Super or subscript are just labels, not variable..
> Jonghee Lee
> University of Maryland
> Department of Physics
> Gravitation Experiment
> College Park, MD 20742
> Tel : 301-405-6092 (Office)
> 301-405-6093 (Lab)
> Email : jonghee at glue.umd.edu
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
RE: Finding what is in a package
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: