- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26716] Re: Question?
- From: vze295bp at verizon.net (David Reiss)
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:57:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Scientific Arts
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <943eml$cov at smc.vnet.net>, "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at glue.umd.edu>
> Is there any way to define a character which contains a superscript or
> subscript as one variable?
> Super or subscript are just labels, not variable..
> Jonghee Lee
> University of Maryland
> Department of Physics
> Gravitation Experiment
> College Park, MD 20742
> Tel : 301-405-6092 (Office)
> 301-405-6093 (Lab)
> Email : jonghee at glue.umd.edu
Read about the Notation.m package which is included
with the standard Mathematica distribution.
An example of its use is at
) Scientific Arts: http://www.scientificarts.com
) Creative Services and Consultation for the Applied
) and Pure Sciences:: David Reiss: dreiss at !SPAMscientificarts.com
) [Remove the !SPAM to send email]
Prev by Date:
Re: 3D-Plots: Coloring edges (simple)
Next by Date:
Strange MathLink program behavior??
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: