- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26716] Re: Question?
- From: vze295bp at verizon.net (David Reiss)
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:57:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Scientific Arts
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <943eml$cov at smc.vnet.net>, "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at glue.umd.edu> wrote: > Is there any way to define a character which contains a superscript or > subscript as one variable? > Super or subscript are just labels, not variable.. > > > -- > Jonghee Lee > University of Maryland > Department of Physics > Gravitation Experiment > College Park, MD 20742 > > Tel : 301-405-6092 (Office) > 301-405-6093 (Lab) > Email : jonghee at glue.umd.edu Read about the Notation.m package which is included with the standard Mathematica distribution. An example of its use is at http://scientificarts.com/wavefunctions/hwavefunctions.html --David -- ) Scientific Arts: http://www.scientificarts.com ) Creative Services and Consultation for the Applied ) and Pure Sciences:: David Reiss: dreiss at !SPAMscientificarts.com ) [Remove the !SPAM to send email]