buttons in graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26812] buttons in graphics
- From: Mario Drobics <mario.drobics at scch.at>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:18:49 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Software Competence Center Hagenberg
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i wonder if it is possible to add something like a button to a graphics?
i want to plot a tree, where i can expand a node, by clicking on it.
is this possible? or do i have to enter the target nodename all the
i want to expand the tree using something like
ButtonBox[<snip>,ButtonData :> InputString["Node to expand:"]]
not very elegant..
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: exporting animations
Next by thread: