Re: Re: exporting animations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg26908] Re: [mg26853] Re: exporting animations
  • From: "Borut L" <justmyname at>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:29:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I do not use macOS, thatswhy I cannot give you any practical knowledge.
However, Help says this on topic QuickTime:

"Convert To QuickTime converts the selected sequence of graphics cells into
a Macintosh QuickTime animation. (Macintosh only.)"

Saving .mov files into .avi ones is accomplished via program converter. I
think register version of QuickTime Player is able to do this, otherwise I
am sure there are freeware apps floationg around the web designed just for

Borut, a student