- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26834] Re: reference
- From: vze295bp at verizon.net (David Reiss)
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:13:14 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Scientific Arts
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <94m7de$3jr at smc.vnet.net>, Francisco Gutierrez
<rpena at ielsitio.net.co> wrote:
> I am looking for an article called (modulo details) "Maximum likelihood
> in Mathematica". I need urgently the article, but don't know even the
> precise reference. Can somebody help me?
> Francisco Gutierrez
and find the following references:
"Currie, I. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and
Mathematica," Applied Statistics 44, no. 3 (1995) 379-394."
"Rose, C.; and Smith, D. "Symbolic Maximum Likelihood Estimation with
Mathematics," The Statistician 49, part 2 (2000) 229-240."
) Scientific Arts: http://www.scientificarts.com
) Creative Services and Consultation for the Applied
) and Pure Sciences:: David Reiss: dreiss at !SPAMscientificarts.com
) [Remove the !SPAM to send email]
Prev by Date:
Re: Rewriting of Trigonometric Functions
Next by Date:
Re: Fw: FORTRAN style, not OK?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
The Integrator (Wolfram)