- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26905] Re: Napoleon
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:29:48 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mathematica Training and Consulting
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565
"Mike" <m.honeychurch at sci.monash.edu.au> wrote in message
news:94r8fi$iie at smc.vnet.net...
> At some time over the last couple of years I remember coming across a
> notebook with a graphic which showed Napoleons march toward moscow (?).
> memory the objective of the notebook may have been to demonstrate the use
> graphics primitives. I can't remember where I saw this (mathsource?,
> resource library? etc).
> Can anyone help me out?
Prev by Date:
Re: [?] apply a function to members of a list
Next by Date:
RE: Extracting the name of a variable
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: