Re: Napoleon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg26901] Re: Napoleon
  • From: Roland Franzius <Roland.Franzius at uos.de>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:29:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mike schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> At some time over the last couple of years I remember coming across a
> notebook with a graphic which showed Napoleons march toward moscow (?). From
> memory the objective of the notebook may have been to demonstrate the use of
> graphics primitives. I can't remember where I saw this (mathsource?,
> resource library? etc).

William T. Shaw/ Jason Tigg
Applied Mathematica

Its Minards chart in chapter 4.7 Exploring an Historic Data Set
Notebooks on mathsource

http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Publications/BookSupplements/ShawTigg-1993/0205-366

--
Roland Franzius

  +++ exactly <<n>> lines of this message have value <<FALSE>> +++