Re: Problems with TeX and EPS output (v3.0, mac)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29650] Re: Problems with TeX and EPS output (v3.0, mac)
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 02:20:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

your first problem may fixed by reading

http://support.wolfram.com/FrontEnds/Export/TeX/UndefinedMacros.html

in the FAQ's.

There is a long description *how* you get Mathamtica's
symbols from the extra fonts into PostScript graphics, in the FAQ

http://support.wolfram.com/FrontEnds/Printing/FontsInGraph.html

In principle you have to ensure that your PostScript interpreter
find the fonts and don't replace the unknown fonts with Courier.

Regards
  Jens