Derivative of multiargument function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29678] Derivative of multiargument function
- From: guido <carlet at sissa.it>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:40:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: CINECA
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I have the assignement:
g[z_] = 0
then any time I have:
I obtain zero and this is ok.
But if I have a sequence of functions with j=1,2,...
and I give the assignment:
g[z_,1] = 0
then Mathematica doesn't seem to give zero when it finds:
does anybody know how to let Mathematica compute the derivative even
in this case ?
Thank you very much...
Prev by Date:
Re: Surface Plots in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with Inequalities
Next by thread:
RE: Derivative of multiargument function