Notebook formatting

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29680] Notebook formatting
  • From: "Wissam Al Saidi" <alsaidi at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:40:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi All,
I have  a question about notebook formatting. Is it possible to have the
date printed on the top of the note book near its name for example. Also
I do not know if it is possible to format the note book style such that
comments are always written in red for example and Mathematica Commands
are in different colors much like the way emacs can format the code in
different colors.

Thank you very much for the help.

Regards,Wissam