coordinates form 3Dplot/Densitygraphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg29669] coordinates form 3Dplot/Densitygraphics
  • From: bernd at (Bernd Brandt)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 04:40:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear group

With "Get Graphic Coordinates" we can get the coordinates of any plot.
Is it possible to pass the valuepair displayed in the status line
directly to a function?
This would be very nice for 3D or DenisityPlots:
Get Coordinates gives the {x,y} pair, this is passed directly to a
function which calculates the z value and then prints the {x,y,z}
values in the status line.

How could I pass the coordinates displayed in the status line directly
to a function?