Mathematica generating gifs for avi problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29713] Mathematica generating gifs for avi problem
- From: axc at poincare.EECS.cwru.edu
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:08:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Case Western Reserve University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i'm trying to generate an avi movie for powerpoint. since Mathematica for
windows doesn't support this directly, i'm exporting individual .gifs
with Mathematica's Export, then using shareware to convert to avi.
problem is, i have 1000's of frames and it's taking a long time to
render each one. shouldn't it be possible to direct Mathematica not to render
and rather to save these plots? i'm using Export[,"GIF"] and i tried
DisplayFunction->Identity but doesn't work. any runarounds?
axc at eecs.cwru.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with Inequalities
Next by Date:
4.0 Excels 4.1?
Previous by thread:
AW: Making a LIst Reconsidered
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica generating gifs for avi problem