4.0 Excels 4.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29720] 4.0 Excels 4.1?
- From: "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at glue.umd.edu>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:08:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Maryland College Park
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, Friends. Just execute the mathematica notebook, " tmpenergy.nb" under http://www.glue.umd.edu/~jonghee/crash_mathematica using mathematica 4.1, and then do the same job using mathematica 4.0. Amazingly enough, you can see mathematica 4.0 gives you some result while 4.1 can't. If anybody knows some clues, please let me know. Thanks -- Jonghee Lee University of Maryland Department of Physics General Relativity Experiment College Park, MD 20742 U.S.A. Tel : +1-301-405-6092 (Office) +1-301-405-6093 (Lab) Email : jonghee at glue.umd.edu