4.0 Excels 4.1?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29720] 4.0 Excels 4.1?
- From: "Jonghee Lee" <jonghee at glue.umd.edu>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:08:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Maryland College Park
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Just execute the mathematica notebook, " tmpenergy.nb"
using mathematica 4.1, and then do the same job using mathematica 4.0.
Amazingly enough, you can see mathematica 4.0 gives you some result while
If anybody knows some clues, please let me know.
University of Maryland
Department of Physics
General Relativity Experiment
College Park, MD 20742
Tel : +1-301-405-6092 (Office)
Email : jonghee at glue.umd.edu
Prev by Date:
Mathematica generating gifs for avi problem
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with Inequalities
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica generating gifs for avi problem
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica and Powerpoint