Re: How to plot the inverse trig functions

In a message dated 2001/7/4 6:51:17 PM, jcapco at mathematik.uni-ulm.de writes:

>Whenever I want to plot an inverse trig function using ordinary "Plot "
>I always
>obtain errors. Why is this and how do I avoid this?

See the following.  If you still have problems, send specific examples of
your problem to the group.

Needs["Graphics`Graphics`"];
Needs["Graphics`Colors`"];

Plot[{ArcSin[x], ArcCos[x]}, {x, -1, 1}, PlotStyle -> {Red, Blue},
    Ticks -> {Automatic, PiScale}];

Plot[{ArcTan[x], ArcCot[x]}, {x, -5, 5}, PlotStyle -> {Red, Blue},
    Ticks -> {Automatic, PiScale}];

Bob Hanlon
Chantilly, VA  USA