Re: proof by induction?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29745] Re: proof by induction?
- From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 03:24:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
What do you mean "proove the equation"? What is S and A? Orestis <WebMaster at FarOffGrace.com> wrote in message news:9i06ls$h1f$1 at smc.vnet.net... > > I'm trying to solve this question, where I must prove this equation by > induction, but im totally stumped, im hoping you can help me out, thanks > the equation is > > S= A((r^n+1)-1)/(r-1) > >