Re: icon to Evaluate Notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29782] Re: icon to Evaluate Notebook?
- From: "James D. Purdy" <jpurdy at home.com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:35:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to second the motion for help on this issue. Thanks JP "1.156" <rob at piovere.com> wrote in message news:9i8qcn$r0c$1 at smc.vnet.net... > For years I've used Mathematica and every time I want to run a program I > have to go to the main menu under Kernel, wait for the box on the > right to form, carefully slide my cursor to the right and then down to > select "Evaluate Notebook". I do it hundreds of times and I've > begun to wonder if there isn't some better way to do such a common > thing. Other applications I have have icons which perform common > functions with a single click. > > Is there an icon somewhere that I just haven't found or does > everyone else have to go thru this same tiresome process? > > I stumbled into the "ButtonBox" but I haven't yet figured out > what it is (I've never found an example of its use). Is this the > way to simplify things here? > > Thanks, Rob > > -- > rob at piovere.com > www.piovere.com > > >