Re: Saving the whole workspace...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29791] Re: Saving the whole workspace...
- From: Mike Yukish <may106 at psu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:25:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Penn State University, Center for Academic Computing
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a laptop, and it allows me to save the the entire contents of RAM to the hard drive, shut down, and start back up from wence I came. It's a Dell laptop running Win NT.. There's probably similar software for the desktops. Do a search on the complete phrase "suspend to disk", "drivers", and possibly "hibernate" Mark Harder wrote: > I use Mathematica in a Windows NT environment.<snip> Call me lazy, if you > > want, but I want to reopen the whole collection of notebooks without > having to hunt all over the place for them.