Re: Saving the whole workspace...

I have a laptop, and it allows me to save the the entire contents of RAM to
the hard drive, shut down, and start back up from wence I came. It's a Dell
laptop running Win NT.. There's probably similar software for the desktops.

Do a search on the complete phrase "suspend to disk", "drivers", and
possibly "hibernate"