Captions on figures

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg29804] Captions on figures
  • From: "Athail Rangel Pulino Filho" <arpulino at>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:26:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am using Portuguese to write a text and could not find how to change
the word Figure on the authomatic numeration of figures to "Figura"
which is the correspondent word in portuguese. How could I do that
change? It seems that authomatic captions can not be edited...

Thanks in advance.

Athail Pulino