OPTICA and GRIN media
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29828] OPTICA and GRIN media
- From: "Lukasz Jankowski" <Lukasz.Jankowski at bam.de>
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 04:19:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to raytrace through GRIN fiber with arbitrary index
distribution, i.e. no axial and transitional symmetry.
Is it possible with Optica?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: icon to Evaluate Notebook?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Comparison of Mathematica on Various Computers
Next by thread:
Re: OPTICA and GRIN media