Re: Re: icon to Evaluate Notebook?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29814] Re: [mg29798] Re: icon to Evaluate Notebook?
  • From: maarten.vanderburgt at icos.be
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 02:52:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Tom, Rob,

Alternatively, press Ctrl+A to select all cells and then press the Enter
key on the numerical key pad.

regards

Maarten van der Burgt

"tom" <mor3752 at alltel.net> on 11-07-2001 02:25:34 AM

cc:

Subject: [mg29814]  [mg29798] Re: icon to Evaluate Notebook?

Why not just type   "ken" while holding the alt button down, not an icon
but
still faster than navigating menu.

news:9i8qcn$r0c$1 at smc.vnet.net...