why is Export SO slow?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29881] why is Export SO slow?
- From: Paul Cally <Paul.Cally at sci.monash.edu.au>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:00:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Monash Uni
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been making animations, using ShowAnimation, and then
exporting these to a gif movie
Typically I might have around 130 frames. This all works,
but it is SO slow, maybe taking a couple of hours to export!!
The final movie is only 176 kb, so each frame is pretty small.
Is there a better way to do this?
I was running on a 600MHz pentium under linux.
Assoc Prof Paul Cally
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
PO Box 28M
Vic, AUSTRALIA 3800
Ph: +61 (0)3 9905-4471
Prev by Date:
Solving matrix equations
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Solving matrix equations
Next by thread: