Re: Head found ;-)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29879] Re: Head found ;-)
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 01:00:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Orestis Vantzos wrote:
> Major mistake ahead:
> Symbols don't have Head!
oops ! than I have found a bug my Mathematica say
There are more strange errors in my Mathematica Head return
Integer, Head[1.2] return Real, Head[1/2] return Rational
Head[I] return Complex and Head["Every thing has a head"] return
String. What should I do ? contact the support ;-) get my money
> They are "terminal symbols" of the Mathematica
> language and therefore they have no internal structure per se.
But they have a Head because Head is the only way to specify
a certain type.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNIP SNAP ...
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Nonlinear regression with a complex-valued model function
Previous by thread:
Head found ;-)
Next by thread:
IMO 2001 Medalists Announced