Mathematica 2.2 work with W2000?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29914] Mathematica 2.2 work with W2000?
- From: "Randall Edick" <randall.r.edick at boeing.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:08:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone moved a copy of 2.2 to Windows 2000
and used it successfully?
Thin-Walled Structures Software
Seattle, Washington, USA.
email: redick at thinwallsoftware.com
phone (206) 525 2277
Prev by Date:
Integrate[1/x, x] ??
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrate[1/x, x] ??
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 2.2 work with W2000?