- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29917] SparseLinearSolve
- From: "Daniel Kattnig" <d.kattnig at chello.at>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 02:08:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi Mathematica enthusiast!
I would be thankful if somebody could comment on the implementation details
Especially, I'm interested in its general performance and robustness when
handling ill conditioned systems.
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Mathematica 2.2 work with W2000?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 2.2 work with W2000?
Next by thread: