Re: Integrate[1/x, x] ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29928] Re: Integrate[1/x, x] ??
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:56:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, not in the complex continuation, that Mathematica always use. Regards Jens Tim 9-23 wrote: > > Isn't the answer: > > ln(abs(x))+C > > and not log(x). > > My email address is anti-spammed. Remove the 2 B's after hitting email reply > if you want to email me. > > Tim 9-23