RE: Thickness Isn't Thickness

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg29931] RE: [mg29918] Thickness Isn't Thickness
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 03:56:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to second this complaint. It is one of the minor weaknesses in
Mathematica graphics. I also would like to have finer control of the line
thickness. There is too large a jump between the minimum thickness and the
next larger thickness. Is this machine-monitor dependent?

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net