Re: default = "real" ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29961] Re: default = "real" ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:28:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I don't know what are "the defaults for all variables" I always thought the "default value" of a variable (that has no assigned value) is the variable itself But you may look at the documentation of the standard package: Miscellaneous`RealOnly` Regards Jens ivo welch wrote: > > how do I instruct mathematica to change the defaults for *all* > variables to be real, rather than complex? > > /iaw