Re: default = "real" ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29961] Re: default = "real" ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:28:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I don't know what are "the defaults for all variables"
I always thought the "default value" of a variable
(that has no assigned value) is the variable itself
But you may look at the documentation of the standard
ivo welch wrote:
> how do I instruct mathematica to change the defaults for *all*
> variables to be real, rather than complex?
Prev by Date:
Re: notation help: f(x) = (sin x)^(1/3)
Next by Date:
Re: Derivative[x^2] ??
Previous by thread:
default = "real" ?
Next by thread: