Re: Derivative[x^2] ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29962] Re: Derivative[x^2] ??
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:28:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hmm, D[x^2,x] does not work any more -- to sad Regards Jens Tim 9-23 wrote: > > I thought I would get the answer which is 2x, but I'm getting (x^2)'. > > So my question is, how do I get the program to find the derivative and > not just re-write it in another form. What's the command? > > My email address is anti-spammed. Remove the 2 B's after hitting email reply > if you want to email me. > > Tim 9-23