  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30014] Folds
  • From: dooglefish at aol.communicate (D.F.)
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 00:49:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

At least they are called folds in Oberon. I am referring to the side pointing
triangles in the help files. They open and close cells containing examples.

Can these (folds) be implemented in notebooks I write?

I tried to select and copy, change styles of, other tricks, including reading
the manual. No avail. Help would be appreciated.