Folds

At least they are called folds in Oberon. I am referring to the side pointing
triangles in the help files. They open and close cells containing examples.

Can these (folds) be implemented in notebooks I write?

I tried to select and copy, change styles of, other tricks, including reading
the manual. No avail. Help would be appreciated.

Thx

-D