Embedding Excel (COM Objects) in Notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30021] Embedding Excel (COM Objects) in Notebook
- From: Randall Edick <randall.r.edick at boeing.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Boeing Company
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm interested in embedding COM objects (Excel is one) into a Mathematica Notebook to create automated stress analysis notes. I've heard of the Excel/ Mathematica however this is embedding Mathematica into Excel, but I'm interested in the other way around, using Mathemtica as the container. Is this doable. What are the OLE/COM compatibilities of MathLink?