Embedding Excel (COM Objects) in Notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30021] Embedding Excel (COM Objects) in Notebook
- From: Randall Edick <randall.r.edick at boeing.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Boeing Company
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm interested in embedding COM objects (Excel is one) into
a Mathematica Notebook to create automated stress analysis notes.
I've heard of the Excel/ Mathematica however this is embedding
Mathematica into Excel, but I'm interested in the other way around,
using Mathemtica as the container.
Is this doable. What are the OLE/COM compatibilities of MathLink?
Prev by Date:
Re: Proof For Cov. Matrix equation?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: sort
Previous by thread:
Re: Delay in $Context changes taking effect?
Next by thread:
Filename as Function Argument