Button Evaluate ??

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30045] Button Evaluate ??
  • From: dooglefish at aol.communicate (D.F.)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:00:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Feeble-minded owner of Mathematica (me) wished to set up demonstration
notebooks. Buttons seemed like a good idea at the time....

It seems logical that there could be a variable name in a plot, say "y", and
that y would be a function of an independant variable, oh what the heck, let's
call it x.

It seems there would be a way to have an input box where someone could type in
values of x-initial, x-final, and an increment value, and another button which
then told the Plot[y, {x, x-initial, x-final}].

It seems that learning how to name cells might be useful.

Comments, anyone?

-D