How can I superimpose two plots of different range

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30037] How can I superimpose two plots of different range
  • From: "Martin Rommel" <Martin_Rommel at REMOVEmac.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:00:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If I use Show[] to superimpose two plots the axes are properly aligned which
is normally desired. The only way I know to show two curves of different
Range together is to fake the Range of one curve (i.e. "manually" scale all
the values and add "hand-crafted" tick marks). I am sure there is a better
way for doing this. Somehow I should be able wrap each plot turning it into
a graphics object of different "size" and than Show them together. Alas, I
do not know how.

Any takers?

Thanks, Martin