- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30053] Re: CleanSlate
- From: tgayley at wolfram.com (Todd Gayley)
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:00:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:04:13 +0000 (UTC), "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at netcologne.de> wrote: > >Hello, >if i read in CleanSlate at the beginning ot the session and execute >CleanSlate later on. What is the effect if I execute CleanState again >after further calculations. Is Mathematica purged again to the status of >its loading or have I to load it again after the first purge? >Hermann Schmitt > The session is always purged back to the point when the package was most recently loaded. You do not need to reload the package after executing CleanSlate. --Todd