RE: Re: Folds

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30049] RE: Re: Folds
  • From: dooglefish at aol.communicate (D.F.)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:00:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
>Date: 7/24/01 12:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>Hi everybody:
>
>The Options Inspector seems to be a "bottomless well" of information about
>the front-end. In fact, it contains <snip>

>I know, that our gurus advise that before posting a question, one ought to
>read every ..., etc. In fact, I have read a lot about Mathematica: on line
>help, manuals and books, but in my opinion there is no satisfactory
>explanation and documentation to the Options Inspector function.
>
>Regards
>
>Emilio

I recently posted another request for help about a specific question - about
buttons and all the options Inspector gives.

Then, I went to Math Source. There is a button tutorial. I hope it answers my
questions. Perhaps we need many more of these to address the more general issue
you raised, namely putting more documentation out there.

-DF