Re: Thickness Isn't Thickness

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30038] Re: Thickness Isn't Thickness
  • From: "Martin Rommel" <Martin_Rommel at>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:00:21 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Just an additional note:
One can use the PostScript["1 setlinecap"] in PlotStyle and it will be
included properly in the eps-file created by Export or "Save selection as
... EPS" (Mathematica 4.0.1 Win).
What I don't understand is why printing from the front-end creates
postscript different from the Export command. Furthermore, the front-end PS
interpreter breaks certain contourplots into smaller pieces that show
artifacts stemming from the "2 setlinecap". Very ugly!

BTW, at I could not find any relevant information. Is it

Cheers, Martin

P.S. Meine Anerkennung für Jens-Peer und die anderen frequent poster die
diese newsgroup so bereichern!

news:9j648u$29l$1 at