- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30063] factor
- From: "norr eey" <norrey_h at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:20:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
how can i solve a factor like (x^2 +1+ (1/2)^2) to get an answer (x+1)^2
by using a mathematica.
if i use a simplify function,the answer is 1/4 +x +x^2
so what should i do to get a answer (x+1)^2.
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: