RE: commands history in notebook

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30103] RE: [mg30092] commands history in notebook
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:51:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Define your command with its parameters something like this:

	Module[{...}, long series of statements that carry out your operations]

Then all you have to do is issue

complexcommand[specific parameters]

for each case.

If you are new to Mathematica, it will probably be worth your while to work
through much of Part I in the Mathematica Book. Mathematica has its own way
of doing things. It is very convenient, but one does have to become familiar
with the basics.

David Park
djmp at

To: mathgroup at