PlotLabel Modifies Prolog/Epilog?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30089] PlotLabel Modifies Prolog/Epilog?
  • From: aes <siegman at>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have a simple Plot example in which I plot a simple function, and also
uses Prolog or Epilog to plot a few additional Lines.  The Lines have a
different (increased) thickness than the plot itself, achieved by using

Adding a PlotLabel to the Plot options

   PlotLabel->"Some text"

changes (decreases) the thickness of the Prolog (or Epilog) lines -- at
least as seen on the screen.