PlotLabel Modifies Prolog/Epilog?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30089] PlotLabel Modifies Prolog/Epilog?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:52:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a simple Plot example in which I plot a simple function, and also
uses Prolog or Epilog to plot a few additional Lines. The Lines have a
different (increased) thickness than the plot itself, achieved by using
Adding a PlotLabel to the Plot options
changes (decreases) the thickness of the Prolog (or Epilog) lines -- at
least as seen on the screen.
Prev by Date:
Re: Front End
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: commands history in notebook
Next by thread:
Module Slows Down after First Call?