New MathSource packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27538] New MathSource packages
  • From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:40:22 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I just got two new packages and an improvement to one of my earlier packages
posted on MathSource.  I am very excited about each of them. They are each
handy enhancements to Mathematica and they all required clever programming.
My arm is getting tired from patting myself on the back. The packages are:
---------------

New item 0211-576 ("A Package for PolarListPlots with Polar Gridlines") is
available at
http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/msitem?0211-576

----------------
New item 0211-587 ("A Function Called HoldTemporary") is available at
http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/msitem?0211-587

-----------------
Updated item 0211-532 ("Functions EvaluateAt, EvaluateAtPattern,
PositionMin, PositionMax, and more") is available at
http://www.mathsource.com/cgi-bin/msitem?0211-532

The improvement in this package is a useful extension to the notion of the
Position of an expression, and is the product of something Dave Park wanted
to do.

Enjoy!
  Ted Ersek

Download my Mathematica tips, tricks from
http://www.verbeia.com/mathematica/tips/Tricks.html