Partial derivatives

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27529] Partial derivatives
  • From: "Anastasius Moumtzoglou" <anas1 at hol.gr>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:40:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have managed to derive the partial derivatives of two, rather
complicated, functions. However, being a new user of Mathematica, I'm
not sure that the differentiable functions have been written correctly!

Would anyone be willing to verify that I have written them correctly?

I could provide, out of the list, a WORD file with the equations and a
Mathematica 3.0 file with the equations I have written.

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Anastasius Moumtzoglou
Anastasius Moumtzoglou
1) Educational & Tecnological Institutions,
Department of Health Services Management
2) National School of Public Health,
Department of Health Services Management
3) "P. & A. Kyriakou" Children's Hospital
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/moumtzoglou/
Email:anas1 at hol.gr
Home Address:
Anastasius Moumtzoglou