A CGE model with overlapping generations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg27588] A CGE model with overlapping generations
  • From: "Anastasius Moumtzoglou" <anas1 at hol.gr>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 04:09:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I'm very much interested in finding a two-period or bigger CGE model
with overlapping generations written in Mathematica. Particularly, I'm
interested in finding the equations of the model and the way they are
written in Mathematica.

Could anyone help?

Moreover, could anyone suggest a book on the subject?

I only have the book "Mathematics and Mathematica for Economists" by
Cliff Huang and Philip Crooke.

Thank you so much for your time and help!

Anastasius Moumtzoglou
Anastasius Moumtzoglou
1) Educational & Tecnological Institutions,
Department of Health Services Management
2) National School of Public Health,
Department of Health Services Management
3) "P. & A. Kyriakou" Children's Hospital
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/moumtzoglou/
Email:anas1 at hol.gr
Home Address:
Anastasius Moumtzoglou