Executing a list of functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28601] Executing a list of functions
- From: "Mark Coleman" <mcoleman at bondspace.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 00:17:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've built a workbook with lots of rather simple functions (generating
graphs, tables, etc) that will be used to populate a web site. I am looking
for a way that I can define a list of functions, such that I can
automatically 'run' each function in the list.
Prev by Date:
Req: How to export Mathematica tables to Excel files?
Next by Date:
Re: Calculating PI
Previous by thread:
Re: Req: How to export Mathematica tables to Excel files?
Next by thread:
Re: Executing a list of functions